Computer hard drive crash

The first time my computer hard drive was wiped-out, it was about five years ago. I lost few pictures and some files but nothing that my life depended on. Since then I went out and purchased an external hard drive and once a month or so I backed all my files like anyone should. The problem is that when I lost my hard drive last week, I also lost all my work since the last back up. I was able to take the hard drive to a local computer store who charged me $200 to do a level two restoration of all my files. But even with the restoration I still lost some files in my email box.
Please please please back up your files because it is only a matter of when your hard drive will crash.
I will tell you soon about my new secret weapon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Are So Many Trees Dying in Colorado?

Fed Votes to Raise Key Interest Rate Again

Centennial - Willow Creek January to March 2008 single family home sales report

How much you would need to afford rent in Colorado?