My First Sale HGTV show in Denver CO

The Home and Garden Television (HGTV) show “My First Sale” a new show from the producers of the HGTV hit show “My First Place,” are kicking off their first season in Denver, CO! They are in search of fun and enthusiastic first time home sellers to feature on the show. “My First Sale” is very similar to “My First Place,” but instead of taking the point-of-view of first time homebuyers, They want to see what it takes to sell your first place! It’s a documentary-style show, so they don’t assist with any of the aspects of the process, they just want to document the journey. If you are a first time home sellers, I would love to talk with you further to see if you would be interested in this opportunity. Filming can begin almost immediately, and the home must be located within an hour’s drive of Denver. The sellers must also be moving into a new home, although they don’t get into that process as much. Ideally, they are looking for single-family homes.
Thanks
homesandpeople.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Are So Many Trees Dying in Colorado?

Centennial - Willow Creek January to March 2008 single family home sales report

Property Taxes in Colorado How are they determined and what can I do about it?

How much you would need to afford rent in Colorado?

Denver’s average home sale price hits record $487,974 in April